Surviving Christmas http://www.survivingchristmas.co.uk (the Site) – this page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website page, in any form, is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Cookies and how they benefit you:
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties (without your express permission)
More about the Cookies we use:
Cookie name: wfvt_
- Cookie purpose description: This cookie remembers the user’s submitted data. When a comment is submitted in a blog post. The purpose is to auto-populate form fields for subsequent comments, in order to save time for the users.
For more help on how to disable your cookies or delete them visit aboutcookies.org